Requirements, Registration Procedures, & Approximate Cost of Study
- A Christian who has faithfully served the church / service agency at least 1 year (evidenced by a letter of recommendation from the church / service agency)
- Have completed secondary school education / equivalent.
- Baptized adult / confirmation of at least one year (unless there is a delay because the minimum age requirement for adult baptism / confirmation in the church prospective students).
- Prospective students can take out a registration form on the campus of STT Great Commission, Jl. Kedoya Raya No. 18, West Jakarta, or download a registration form from the website of Theology Certificate program STT Great Commission.
- Complete the registration form and administrative requirements demanded.
- Following the interview to filter incoming.
- Completed 28 credits comprising:
- 13 credits of required subjects
- 15 credits of elective courses
Estimated Tuition Program Certificate of Theology
- Registration form: Rp. 150.000, -
- Alma mater suit : Rp. 750.000, -
- Student cards: Rp. 20.000, -
- Administration: Rp. 300.000, - / half
- Tuition: SKS 28 x Rp. 200.000, - = Rp. 5,600,000, -
- Cost graduation ceremony: Rp. 600.000, -
* Amanat Agung Theological College reserves the right at any time to adjust the costs referred to above, if necessary.