Requirements, Registration Procedures, & Approximate Cost of Study
Program Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- Prospective students have loads of calls and specifically to serve full-time both in the church and in the Christian Service Agency.
- Prospective students had a call and service burdens in particular in the field of Christian Education (Special Education Concentration Christian).
- Prospective students have completed the undergraduate education of non-theology with GPA min. 2.67.
- Prospective students have been baptized adults / confirmation of at least two years (unless there is a delay because the minimum age requirement for adult baptism / confirmation in the church prospective students).
- Prospective students complete the registration form and other administrative requirements.
- Pass the entrance examination (knowledge of the Bible, the English language, psychological) and interviews.
- Prospective students can take out a registration form on the campus of STT Great Commission, Jl. Kedoya Raya No. 18, West Jakarta, or download the Registration Form Studies Program M.Div. from sttaa.ac.id.
- Prospective students fill out the registration form and complete it with all the administrative documents requested.
- Prospective students submit completed registration form along with all the accessories and pay a registration fee in public administration, in the Campus STT Great Commission, Jl. Kedoya Raya 18, Jakarta Barat.
- Prospective students taking tests general knowledge of the Bible, the English language, psychological, and interviews on the appointed day at the Campus STT Great Commission, Jl. Kedoya Raya 18, Jakarta Barat.
Estimated Tuition Program M.Div.
- Registration form: Rp. 200.000, -
- Alma mater suit: Rp. 750.000, -
- Student cards: Rp. 20.000, -
- Boarding: 3 years x 10 months x Rp. 1.200.000, - = Rp. 36.000.000, -
- Non-boarding: 3 years x 10 months x Rp. 500.000, - = Rp. 15.000.000, -
- Tuition fee: FREE
- Graduation Fee: Rp. 700.000, -
* STTAA reserves the right at any time to adjust the costs referred to above, if necessary.