Requirements, Registration Procedures, & Approximate Cost of Study Master of Ministry (M.Min.)
- Candidates who apply must have at least a Bachelor's degree or Equivalent Theology with a GPA of 2.67 (B-), evidenced by a copy of diploma and transcripts of the School of Theology where previous education.
- Candidates must have experience in church or other Christian bodies of at least two years. Evidenced by a Certificate of Church / Agency services for this place candidate ministry.
- Prospective students must follow the equivalent English TOEFL exam arranged by the school or have a valid TOEFL score with a minimum score of 450. For those who already have a valid TOEFL score, must include a copy of the TOEFL score as the completeness of registration.
- Pay the registration of Rp. 250.000, -
- Prospective students can take out a registration form on the campus of STT Great Commission, Jl. Kedoya Raya No. 18, West Jakarta, or download a registration form M.Min Studies Program. from website sttaa.ac.id.
- Prospective students fill out the registration form and complete it with all the administrative documents requested.
- Prospective students submit completed registration form along with all the accessories and pay a registration fee in public administration, in the Campus of Amanat Agung Theological College, Jl. Kedoya Raya 18, Jakarta Barat.
- A candidate for an interview on the appointed day at the Campus STT Great Commission, Jl. Kedoya Raya 18, Jakarta Barat.
Estimated Tuition Program M.Min
- Registration form: Rp. 250.000, -
- Jas alma mater: Rp. 750.000, -
- Student cards: Rp. 25.000, -
- The administration fee: FREE
- 8 module course x Rp. 600.000, - = Rp. 4.800.000, -
- Graduation Fee: Rp. 750.000, -
*STTAA reserves the right at any time to adjust the costs referred to above, if necessary.